Nashville Medical Malpractice Attorney
When a medical professional makes a mistake, it poses an unacceptable risk to you and your family.
- A pharmacist in Nashville makes a medication error and your husband dies of an overdose.
- A Tennessee doctor fails to diagnose your wife’s breast cancer soon enough to save her life.
- Your mother or father never woke up from a routine surgery at the hospital in Hendersonville because of a mistake with the level of anesthesia.
- Your child suffers from Erb’s palsy because of a birth injury.
- You spend days in a Davidson County hospital before a major surgery, only to stay for painful weeks and subsequent surgeries because the surgeon made a mistake and left a foreign object inside of your body.
We’re all human. People make mistakes. That doesn’t mean your family has to suffer in silence.
Medical professionals carry malpractice insurance because families clearly have a right to fair compensation when something goes wrong. An attorney can assist and protect you and your family through the difficult process of filing a malpractice claim.
With offices in Nashville and Lebanon, and serving Middle Tennessee, the hard-working medical malpractice lawyers at Keith Williams Law Group are experienced advocates in medical malpractice and negligence claims. Our lawyers are ready to assist clients who have suffered from Testosterone Replacement Therapy, transvaginal mesh implants and IVC filter implants.
Medical malpractice and negligence may include:
- Medication errors in the hospital or community pharmacy
- Failure to diagnose a disease or incorrect diagnosis
- Birth trauma including brachial plexus injuries such as Erb’s palsy and Klumpke’s palsy, birth asphyxia resulting in cerebral palsy, or forceps injuries.
- Surgical errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Failure to properly follow up with a patient
- Failure to refer a patient to a specialist when necessary
Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Nashville Tennessee Will Fight For Your Maximum Recovery
Keith Williams Law Group has set the standard in Nashville through two decades because your medical malpractice case depends on it.
In 2006, over 7 billion dollars in damages were asserted in Tennessee medical malpractice claims according to a report by the state’s Department of Commerce and Insurance.
Over 95% of the amounts recovered on plaintiffs’ medical malpractice claims were through out of court settlements. However, recent medical liability reforms have made filing a medical malpractice claim in Tennessee a more rigorous process. It is essential to have good legal counsel when filing a claim of this kind.
The attorneys at Keith Williams Law Group are the best at what they do because they focus on what they do best. B. Keith Williams is a board certified Civil Trial Specialist who handles medical negligence and malpractice claims for Tennessee clients.
What else can you do to protect your family?
- If you have a problem with a doctor’s performance or behavior, you have the right to file a complaint with the Tennessee Department of Health.
- If you have any doubts, verify whether a healthcare professional is licensed to practice in the state of Tennessee.
- Check to see if any disciplinary actions have been taken against your health care professional.
Contact Nashville’s Best Medical Malpractice Attorney Today
If you or someone you love has been injured, killed, or otherwise harmed by medical malpractice or negligence in the state of Tennessee, call 615-313-3999 or fill out our online contact form for a free consultation.
Medical Malpractice Frequently Asked Questions